Dog Tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum will let you role play animals. There are, pack, clans, heards, and more.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules! PLEASE READ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karine

Karine

Rules! PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Rules! PLEASE READ!   Rules! PLEASE READ! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Ok, the dreaded rules of this pack.....

1. No over useage of cuss words. If it's words like hell, damn, stupid,or whatever it's fine as long as you aren't directing it at anyone OOC.
2. RESPECT! If someone of a higher rank askes you to do something, do it or you, depending on rank, will be punished.
3. If you have to have a mature rp, please say so in your title. i.e. Me and Bill (mature). You get the picture.
4. Only members of the pack are allowed to post RP's here. If you are seeking acceptance, that's different, just say so in your title.
5. No posting for acceptance if borders are closed, if you do, your wolf will be either killed or maimed badly.
6. Post length isn't a big pet peeve of mine. Just nothing under a paragraph would be fine with me due to the fact I'm lazy... XD.
7. Have fun with this pack and hopefully we will recieve more members as this forum gets bigger! cheers

Yours Truly,
Karine queen

P.S: Questions are welcome!
Back to top Go down

Rules! PLEASE READ!
Page 1 of 1