Dog Tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum will let you role play animals. There are, pack, clans, heards, and more.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Meet with Alphas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistix

Mistix

The Meet with Alphas Empty
PostSubject: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Mistix angrily paced back and forth. She had been waiting for her brothers to return from hunting, those pains. She saw a figure, not far from her. Stealthy she approached it. She asked "Psano yia Alpha Alue of Anra." Since Mistix often spoke greek, she thought the wolf would not understand. " Ya sas, I am Mistix." She waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:42 pm

((Please don't control others characters. It is against the rules))

Alue walked across the rocky mountain. 'This is the High Stones, and that alpha wants to talk to me. I can't fight here.' She thought even though she was thirsty, for blood. "Psano yia Alpha Alue of Anra. Ya sas, I am Mistix." Alue was very confused. "What the hell are you saying?" The ground was cold, but her fur keeps her warm. It was close to raining,’ this better be quick!' She thought looking at the dark clouds approaching.
Back to top Go down
https://dogtags.rpg-board.net
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:47 pm

Mistix rolled her eyes. "You don't speek greek then. I'm looking for Alpha Alue of Anra. Would you know where she is?" Mistix looked at the sky. Which was about to burst with rain. Good thing she saw a nice dry cave. "Well do you know where this Alue is?" she asked in haste.
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Alue looked at the wolf. 'Of coarse it I ask what you said I don't speak what ever.' "I'm alpha! And how do you know my name?" Alue raised her eyebrow. It started to rain. "We might have to settle this later. There is no cover here." She said as she lowered her ears and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:58 pm

"Wait there is a cave over there!" She pointed with her paw. "Follow me!" she yelled. Mistix darted for the cozy, dry, cave. "Come on Alue." she howled. "Come on." She was very eager. Eager to make peace.
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Alue looked back at the wolf. She saw the wolf go into a little cave. "Fine, but then I'm sitting outside of the cave!" Alue barked at the other wolf. Then she padded her way over, then sat down. "What do you want to say, wolf?"
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:56 pm

OOC: Do i post too?
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:06 pm

(( dunno))
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:06 pm

OOC: Yap you can.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:11 pm

OOC: OK.

Karine heard the two other alphas talking and obviously, they were disscussing pack matters. She strolled into the cave and shook the rain from her pelt. "What did I miss? Hope it wasn't important..." Kari noticed the other wolves were smaller than her but then again, when you are 4'1 and are a wolf, you're taller than most. She sat down next to Alue, the leader of one of the packs. She asked, "If we are to discuss important matters, then we need to know names, I'm Karine, pleased to meet you both.
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:24 pm

"I'm Alue, nice to meet you." Alue said as she looked at Karine. Her pelt was getting wet and cold. "Ok let me in. I'm getting cold out there!" Alue pushed herself in. Her wet fur touched the other wolf's fur. "OK, so what pack alpha are you guys in?" Alue looked at the two, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:33 pm

"I'm from Calyst. I am in need of many members. What about you two, what packs are yall from? I'm new to the whole 'Alpha' thing so forgive me if I sound stupid." Karine felt Alue, the more experienced alpha brush by her as she gave in to the cold, wet weather. "Are we here for a peace treaty or not?"
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:40 pm

"Of cores, but I would find it polite to let the one who stated it the one to speck first. And I am alpha of Anra." Alue said as she first looked at Mistix then at Karine. She didn't sound stupid at least because they were all new alphas. The rain got harder, they were not leaving soon. The rain made the ground look muddy. "Well yall, when we leave, we'll enter our own land with brown paws."
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:16 pm

Mistix stepped out of the small cave and stretched. "I'm Mistix of Tarturus. Ya sas." she said. A hollow growl filled her voice. " Well, let's talk peace. And do you 2 have any family left?"
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:20 pm

"Uh...that is not much of a peace treaty question." Alue saw that it had stopped raining. "Mistix, maybe you should come back in so your paws ain't muddy." Then Alue got up, looking past Mistix. Are we going to ever make a treaty? Alue was tired of Mistix talkin' like that.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:26 pm

" I'll have to make peace another day. My brothers have been gone hunting for a while, I have to go find them, and return to Tarturus." she said. "Efharisto for coming. Andio, fellow alphas. Where will we meet again?"
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:44 pm

"We will meet here." Alue said. "Good bye, Mistix." Alue said as she saw Mistix went off looking for her brothers. "Are you staying, Karine?" She said looking at her waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:02 pm

"I am staying, yes. So what shall we discuss between our packs?" Karine looked at Mistix as she said goodbye in some other languege or something. "I think starting by boarders would be good start, no?"
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:20 pm

"Yes that is good." Alue said looking at her. Mistix had gone and not set down borders with us. There are diffrent packs and diffrent clans. Her tail went over her paws, to keep them warm. The rain had stopped and only 2 alphas were there.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:20 pm

"Mistix is missing out, we will get the best land i guess." Karine wanted a good water source, and hunting grounds, good shelter and dens for believe it or not, pups. Maybe, some of her own pups too.... Nah, she could be a mom yet. Kari dismissed the motherly thought and continued by telling Alue what she wanted on her territory. "Water, food and shelter are my three priorities for a new pack. Not to mention space too."
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:49 pm

"Yes." Alue stood up then pointed to a close area. "That shall be my land." It was close, and it had water and shelter. Then she pointed to another area. "If you want that can be yours." Maybe she'll take it.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Seemed fair to her. "Yes, it works for me, land will be divided and we will not trespass on purpose. Thank you for your time. Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:36 am

"For any others that come, all that land over there," She pointed to a huge area that could make 10 packs. "That can be for other wolves and animals that want a pack." Her paws were muddy, waiting to go back and get cleaned in water. "Do you think that this shall be all?" Alue waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:39 am

(( OOC: can Rome come in, as ambassador))
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:48 am

OOC: Sorry but we are about done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meet with Alphas   The Meet with Alphas Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meet with Alphas
Page 1 of 1