Dog Tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum will let you role play animals. There are, pack, clans, heards, and more.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Acceptance ( FINISHED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karine

Karine

Acceptance ( FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Acceptance ( FINISHED)   Acceptance ( FINISHED) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:12 am

Kristyna crept silently through the unknown territorry. She had recently been raped and was pregnant and had to find a place for her puppies. If they wouldn't accept her, she would ask if she could at least have her pups there and then be on her way. She heard and smelled the presence of another wolf. She called out Hello, is some one there? Please, I need help!
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Acceptance ( FINISHED)   Acceptance ( FINISHED) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:20 am

Mistix heard another wolf. She asked, "Is someone there? Show yourself!" She advanced forward, and saw the other wolf. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Acceptance ( FINISHED)   Acceptance ( FINISHED) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:42 pm

She saw the other she wolf emerge from the brush she spoke,I'm Kristyna, I'm in desperate need of a home or medics or something, you see, I'm about to have pups and need a home. Do you mind if I stay?
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Acceptance ( FINISHED)   Acceptance ( FINISHED) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:39 pm

Mistix smiled at the rogue wolf.Pups, you're going to have pups. She slightly came forward. And you just want to stay? I have a better idea, you join this pack! It's called Tarturus. And, you just get comfortable. Follow me. I'll show you your den. If... you want to join. Mistix was about 6 inches shorter than the vistor, so her eyes looked up. Mistix, was still annoyed that her 2 annoying brothers, had not returned from hunting yet.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Acceptance ( FINISHED)   Acceptance ( FINISHED) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:23 pm

OOC: Could one of the brothers be like a step father to the pups?

Kristyna was bewildered, she a part of a pack? Of course! You want me to join?! Yes, I will! Thank you very much! She gave a slight bow to her new alpha and continued down the road with her.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Acceptance ( FINISHED)   Acceptance ( FINISHED) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:30 pm

OOC: Sure how about the youngest, Rome, he's ambassador. So your family would be part of the alpha's

Mistix stopped at the new wolf's den. You'll be living here. After you have your pups, we'll work out a rank for you. Mistix thought about how her new pack mate would do as a pup-sitter...
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Acceptance ( FINISHED)   Acceptance ( FINISHED) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:35 pm

I don't know how I will re pay you for such a kind deed. Thanks again, is there any others here? Kris looked around and saw two males headed towards the with food. Her stomach growled and she looked at her alpha Mistix asking, May I eat with you and your pack mates who just returned?

OOC: Ok, what's he look like?
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Acceptance ( FINISHED)   Acceptance ( FINISHED) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:41 pm

OOC: He's shorter than the other one with a brown muzzle, i'll be him

Rome looked at his angry older sister. He and his older brother Odin, had been hunting for 2 days. Long time. Then he saw another wolf. Black and taller than he was. Who are you? he asked. Dropping the rabbit he had caught.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Acceptance ( FINISHED)   Acceptance ( FINISHED) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Kristyna locked eyes with a handsome redish wolf. She cleared her throat nervously,I'm Kristyna, a new member of the pack. And who might you be? She stood up slowly and noticed the Alpha was pretty angry with him. I wonder if he's nice or not? Hm, maybe... nah.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Acceptance ( FINISHED)   Acceptance ( FINISHED) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:51 pm

(Rome)

Rome looked at Kris, Please to meet you.I'm Rome, the Alpha's youngest brother. He leaned over to Odin. Would you look at her, she's a purdy wolf. He was so distracted He lost his balance and fell! Boys.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Acceptance ( FINISHED)   Acceptance ( FINISHED) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Kristyna let out a snort of laughter as Rome fell. Haha, my goodness, are you ok? She covered her mouth with her small, black paw and snorted again.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Acceptance ( FINISHED)   Acceptance ( FINISHED) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Rome scrambled to his paws, finally standing. He was trying to make up for his mishap. Nice going Odin! You tripped me. Idiot brother. Rome knew he could get injured for that remark. suprisingly, he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Acceptance ( FINISHED)   Acceptance ( FINISHED) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Males..... He's funny though! Well, um, not to be rude but I really need to eat, may we share the kill? Kristyna lay down next to Rome and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acceptance ( FINISHED)   Acceptance ( FINISHED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Acceptance ( FINISHED)
Page 1 of 1