Dog Tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum will let you role play animals. There are, pack, clans, heards, and more.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Could it be? (prp Mistix)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karine

Karine

Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:55 am

Rome face was priceless! He was so happy! She laughed when he started babbling about how she would say no. Oh Rome, your so funny! Hahah! He was the puppies father, that's how it would be forever. She licked his face a few times and then his face stopped smiling and he fell over, uncontentious. Rome! Rome, wake up! Rome DAMNIT wake up!
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:50 pm

Mistix came in then. She saw her unconcious brother on the ground. She began to talk to Kris. He was thinking about our father. Our dad abondoned us when we were young. Then 1 moon later our parents were dead. It was probably hardest for Rome though. He never really knew dad. A tear began to roll fom Mistie's eye. She wiped the tear away wiyh her paw. H-He really loves you,a-and he doesn't want to be like dad. He'll wake up in about 1 minute. I need to talk to Odin. About certian pack matters. Mistix hoped kris wouldn't ask 'whats the meeting about.' Don't worry, he'll be okay.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:33 am

Kristyna was beginning to cry. She was worried so much about him. Then Mistix came in and told her about their father who by her standards seemed pretty evil. She said he loved her and just didn't want to be like him. I don't think Rome could be like that... Her voice came as a whisper. Mistix left for a meeting. She was curious but is wasn't any of her buisness I guess.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:43 pm

Rome slowly began to wake up. His nose twitched when he was on his feet. He saw Mistix walking away. Mistie, where're you going? Why're you even here? She ignored him. His fur bristled and stood up. He had a slight growl to his voice. Sister. Answer me. She continued to ignore. You're to afraid to face me aren't you? Now the family was acting same as usual. Like the Olympian Gods, always arguing and fighting. He gaurded Kristyna. So Mistix wouldn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Kristyna got a sickining feeling in her belly. Rome, what's happining? Despite her nerves, she stepped out from behind Rome and faced Mistix. Why don't you answer him, Mistix? Trust your own brother! You are luck to have a family that's alive! She growled at the alpha. Probably not the smartest thing to do but she meant well. She felt heavy kicking in her belly and flinched heavily. OW!
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:28 pm

OOC: Being Mistix and Rome

in the quiet, motionless forest the brother and sister had no idea what was going on. They looked at each other, completly confused. Seeing Kris was in pain, Rome dashed to her side. Mistix didn't know what to do except call out: ODIN!!! ODIN!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! She looked at Rome. That brother you like so much has probably gone hunting! Danget, Danget, Danget. Rome looked at Kris awkwardly, his shaky state back. Kristyna. What's going on? Are you okay? What's going on?! Rome and Mistix eagerly waited for an answer. Concerned about Kris. But while in this state Miistix said, In Tarturus, you never question the alphas. i'll let you off this time. Rome said forget that sister! We need to know if my mate is okay! Mistix didn't care about the mate remark. Wait Kris...Are you in labour? asked Mistix.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Wait Kris are you in labor?!

Haha, funny. Haha well, I'm on the floor, bleeding from my belly, pregnant, uh, yes Mistix, I'm in labor! She snapped at the alpha. She couldn't help it she was a bitch, sorta. Ok, just calm down, it's gonna be ok, just push gently.... Ok, they are comming! Ahhh! Ow, ow!
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:07 pm

OOC: Rome and Mistix again.

They looked at Kristyna. Rome saw little wiggling figures come from Kris's belly. Okay! Okay! I see some pups coming out. Just, just push as hard as you can! Push! Push! said Rome. Mistix accompanied Kris. Telling her to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:38 pm

She felt the tiny bodies coming out of her. She gave birth to two beautiful puppies. She liked to think the male looked like Rome... Oh, Rome they're beautiful! Names, what should we name them?!
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Rome smiled, looking at the pups. 1 was a boy, another a girl. He said, I have ideas for names. How 'bout the boy Hitite, the girl Artemis. They're just ideas. It's up to you. The boy looked at Rome with big goo goo eyes. It was very touching. Awwww. The baby girl liiks just like you.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:23 am

OOC: Being pupies and Kristyna.

Kristyna looked down at her two cubs and smiled. They were beautiful! The male was a reddish brown with white paws and muzzle.The girl was solid black with a gray patch over her eye, like Kris! Those are lovely names Rome, Hititie and Artimis.... perfect!

Artimis stopped crying and glanced up to look at the two wolves that were with her mother and father. Who were they, why were they here!? So many question to ask but she couln't speak! Insdead, she yelped and ran behind her father and tugged on his tail. Grrr.... bark bark! Yelp! Artimis swipped at his tail playfully and finnaly grabbed it and went to lay down in her dad's furry tail.

Hititie watched his older sister play. He wanted so much to join her but he still felt weak at his knees. He snuggled closer to his mother and strated suckling for milk. He felt his mother's tongue roll over him and he smiled to himself and fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:07 pm

OOC: Being M+R (Mistix and Rome) And it's Artemis with an e not Artimis. Just so you know.

Rome saw how Artemis played with his tail. He laughed, watching her attempts. Mistix watched thunder clouds start to roll in. We better get y'all to your den. Looks like it's going to storm soon. Follow me! Knowing Kris would have trouble getting up, she pointed her paw at the den. That's where we stayed when dad abandoned us. Now it belongs to you, Rome, Hitite and Artemis. And just a quick heads up: Rome has a meeting with me and Odin in the morning. So when you wake up, he probably won't be there. The clouds got darker. Rome picked Artemis up in his jaws and speed-walked to the den. It was warm dry cosy and big. Here, should I carry Hitite? Or do you want to? asked Mistix. The clouds got darker and darker. Rome popped his head out of the den. You know...I never went hunting this morning! I'll go out after you and the pups are safe inside. On that note Mistix caught Krityna and Rome a big ol' fish. I'll come huntn' with you, Rome. said Mistix. Then Mistix turned her attention back to Kristyna about Hitite. And she also gave Kris the fat fish.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:26 am

Mistix asked if she needed help carring her pup Hittie. No, I can manage my own children, thank you.... She still wants very happy with her since the little incident before the birth of her kids. She grasped him softly in her jaws and went to the den with Rome.

You know Rome, I never saw myself as a mother. I never thought I was good enough to be one. I hope i'll do a decent job raising them, they need it..... She took the fish from Mistix and nearly gagged. She hated the smell of fish, but had to eat if she was going to feed her babies. Mistix told her about the meeting and got curious. What is the meeting about?
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:35 pm

OOC: M+R

Mistix replied quickly. Important pack matters. Anyways, Rome's in trouble. she growled. Rome smiled cheesily. Hey it was a mistake! Like i meant to...never mind. The thunder storm started. CRASH LIGHTNING THUNDER ALL THAT STUFF!!! Rome and Mistix decided to not go hunting and stay in the den for awhile. It was almost night and drizzling so Mistix left. Rome was getting tired and licked his pups. Kris, this is our first night together. What do you want to do? he smiled and nuzzled, and licked his new mate.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Mistix was growling, bossing poor Rome around again... Ugh, this she dragon wasn't on her good side. She forgot about the alpha when she saw Rome licking his babies. Her next litter would be his bio logical pups, not adoptive. She went over to him and pinned him on the floor gently. I don't know what do you want to do? She licked his face and ears softly, and nuzzled his chest and layed on him. She was pretty taller than he was so her back legs hung off of him. Her babies were sleeping soundly like little rocks. They were beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Dunno, that's why i asked you! Rome put his paws over Artemis and Hitite, and pushed them toawsrds him. Rome quickly reversed the flip Kristyna.Putting him on top of her. If you're wondering how i could do that, Odin tought me to fight when sis was raising us. He sighed. Mistix raised us not dad. He abandoned us. Slowly he let Kris up and turned. Mist was also the one who knew dad for awhile. She said he blamed me for mom's death. She died 2 hours after i came along. He plopped on the ground with a sigh. Sorry, I've been cryn' about dad all day. He then playfully pinned Kris down again with a grin. You know, earlier Mist was teasing me. She said: You know, you and Kristyna have been mates for acouple of hours. And you have no pups with your blood. She said that before she left. He licked Krityna in a loving way. He never wanted to leave her ever. And Rome knew what the meeting was about, war. When their dad had found out Mistix Odin and Rome had made a pack in the north, he tried to start new packs. As far as the siblings were concerned, their dad had died 1 moon after he abandoned them. They were afraid their father had made packs, and after he died, they would come for Tartarus! Rome gazed at Kristyna. Kristyna, if I die...carry on with-out me and raise the pups with love and care. He was only saying that because: Mistix Odin and Rome might have to fight and die. Alas, they did not know that there were no rival packs!
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:30 am

She felt great having Rome lick her and be with her. She giggled when Rome told her what Mistix said.Slow down there stud legs, let my poor stomach recover! She was weak from the birthing of the pups, she rested her head on Rome and then he said something to Kristyna that scarred her. What do you mean if you die!? Rome, what is this all about, all these secret meetings and then Mistix is all shaken up about something! Someone tell me what the hell is going on here!?
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Rome hesitated to answer. He slightly smiled. Wait... With out thinking, Rome darted out of the den without thinking. The den was facing towards a river, and he jumped into the river and swam across. He was gone for afew minutes. Then he appeared again out of no-where. Into the river he jumped again. Taking a risk with the sharp rocks. He was suddenly tugged under. He held up his head trying to keep it out of the water. He managed to escape the treacherous water and back to Kris. Kristyna! i was able to call off the meeting! I don't have to go tommorrow. His smile turned into a hiss as he swifly looked at his leg. He blocked it so no one could see his wound. Rome was scratched on the sharp rocks. His breath was trembling, and he kept the injury out of Kristna's sight. He carelessly fell down. Still hiding the injury.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:05 am

Good, you don't have to go.... She said with curiosity. Kris still wondered what the heck was going on!? She smelled blood but didn't see any on Rome and figured it was just her own or some left from the pups. I'm going to sleep now Rome, good night. Love you.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:54 pm

OOC: Being Hittite and Rome

Rome replied. Love you to. Suddenly Hittite gave a baby's yawn with a little whimper. Rome had to get up. As he stood up he wobbled with the scar on his leg. He picked up Hittite in his teeth and took him back to where Rome was. Then Rome scooched towards Kristyna and licked her ears. Hittite fell asleep in Rome's paws. Rome pushed Artemis towards Kris a little bit. He smiled. I love you to. and one day, we'll have a peaceful family. Maybe with new pups this time. He stroked Hittie and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Kristyna fell into a deep sleep, dreaming of her new family and how they would grow old together. Then a large grey male wolf popped into her dream, threatining to kill her pack. She woke up with a jolt. Was that an omen?!
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:08 pm

Rome woke up as Kris jolted up. Still drowsy and confused he got to his feet and squinted his eyes. Wa-What was that? Who? what? I'm up? He toddled over to Kristyna. What's wrong? Are you okay? I'm here, and we've had one hectic day. he scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:57 pm

No, no, I'm fine. It was just a wierd dream, sorry for waking you dear. She was teasing Rome as she said dear with a wife like tone of voice. Smiling she went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:59 pm

Rome was still drowsy, so he wasn't really following the conversation. Okay. Good luck with that dear. I'm very proud of you. With that he fell. And fell asleep at that.With Hittite under his paw. Warm and snuggly.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:13 am

ended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Could it be? (prp Mistix)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2