Dog Tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum will let you role play animals. There are, pack, clans, heards, and more.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karine

Karine

One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:23 pm

Hello? ANswer me! She squirmed under him. She was just as big and younger so she was faster too. She got out from under his grasp and snapped at his maws. Get away! Rome!
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Rome is gone. he grunted. You belong to me now, and are going to carry my next litter of pups. Now cooperate! he sneered. He still continued to mate her. Keeping her down still.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:31 pm

Cooperate,cooperate.... BAH! No. She mocked him. This could be fun. She laughed and clawed in his crotch area to make him get off! But obviously he like that and continued. Sick. Males.... Her body betrayed her as it accepted Osiris and she gave up, letting him do his thing. She weakly clawed in his crotch but it didn't work. Again.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Osiris continued to mate Kristyna for a little while longer, until he was sure she would have pups. He then pushed her aside. I am going to go get food now. when he came back he brought 1 fish and ate 3/4 of it. The rest is for you. she would now carry another litter of pups.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:05 pm

She growled at him. Thanks for nothin.... She ate the little fish and stood up, What now?
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Osiris just walked away. Artemis and Hittie had been sleeping the whole time. So they wanted to play with Kris. Hittie nugded her. And Atemis jumped on her ear and tugged it.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:12 pm

These children's names are remaining the same you know. She nuged them off her and stepped boldly to Osiris. Why did you pick me to make your babies with?
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:15 pm

I needed somone didn't I? he said. He then walked away into the abyss of the forest and the pups began to play again.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:18 pm

Your sick. I was Just convenient huh? For your enjoyment? Kris followed him, leaving the pups to play. Don't you dare walk away from me..... Face your problems like a real wolf should! I'm not afraid of you!
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:20 pm

You listen to Me! he yelled. Then he turned back to the den and picked up the pups. he ran to a nearby cliff and threatened to let go.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:22 pm

I'm right here listening, why do you threaten them? They did nothing. She said bluntly. She knew he wouldn't drop them. Fine, drop them.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:25 pm

He did drop the pups. But Kristyna didn't know the land like he did. When they fell they landed in a small creek. Soft, but the fall injured them badly. The both yelped. Fetch! he snickered.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:29 pm

YOU ASS! She lunged at him, pushing both him and her off the edge of the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:53 pm

When he was pushed, Osiris flipped in the air and landed on his feet. The pups were still yelping. Look Kristyna! See your injured children. he continued. He looked at Kristyna. In one day he had met, her, hurt her, became her mate, mated her and dropped pups off a cliff.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:54 pm

Kris landed in the water, unharmed. She rushed to her pups and put them inside a hollow tree. Leave. She said to Osiris. Do it now before I kill you.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Osiris did not fear Kristyna. I do not have to leave. All my family has been born here. And if you even attack me: there will be no mercy to yo or the pups. he snarled. He was getting worse and worse.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Don't speak to me as if I am a slave to you.... I'm not. she didn't fear Osiris. She wasn't afraid of death. Give me no mercy! She unged at Osiris, tearing a chunk of skin form his ear and feeling the blood ooze out.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Osiris knew Kristyna was carrying his pups. So He took a piece of her ear off to. You are pregnant now! Best not upset our new litter!
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:28 pm

She winced but didn't cry out. No more pups. I don't want them. You raise them, I've had enough of your nasty blood lines... And with that, she turned and walked away to find Rome.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:32 pm

He tackled her down. But you will still deliver them. he said. Many days past.He had been holding ris in the den for a long time.With nothing to do but eat fish, and abuse Kris. Then night fell. Osiris left to get more fish.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:00 pm

Kris heard foot steps. She attacked the wolf that walked in. "Get aaway from me and my family!" The she stopped. Rome? "Rome?"
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Kristyna! I'm so happy to see you. He playfully pinned her down. You wanna?
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:09 pm

"I'm happy to see you too! Before we do anything, lets get outta here!" She ran out of the cave and far away from Osiris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2