Dog Tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum will let you role play animals. There are, pack, clans, heards, and more.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wolf Of The North (visiting)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

The Wolf Of The North (visiting) Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf Of The North (visiting)   The Wolf Of The North (visiting) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:49 pm

Kiba's Profile

Why the hell am I comeing to see a pack?! I have never believed in them. Well I am here, so I will do as I wanted.Kiba thought, then ran closer to the border of the pack. He padded along the border, wondering where this pack was. No one would show up by the smell of it. This pack smell small, not a lot of members, but there were pups here, new pups. The land was bad looking, not the best land. He walked closer to the land. "Hello? Is anyone here? Where is this pack?!" He barked to no one. He waited for a reply. "If you have any questions like 'Why am I here?' I am here to vist. Not acceptance. I felt a little lonely so I came to see what goes on." He howled out loud.
Back to top Go down
https://dogtags.rpg-board.net
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Of The North (visiting)   The Wolf Of The North (visiting) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:11 am

(Pretend she's out walking around or something. XD)

Kristyna heard the call of another male. Her fur rose slightly due to fear of what could happen to her again. She walked boldly up to the male who she was bigger than. Not by much though. Just visiting huh? Why do you come here of all places? She was kind of protective since she had just given birth to her pups and didn't want some stranger running around the camp. Well?!
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Of The North (visiting)   The Wolf Of The North (visiting) EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:51 pm

Kiba waited to be greeted by someone. His fur blew in the wind, not caring what would happen he put his paw in the border to see how well this pack was. Some bush shook, then a big female came out. Her fur was on edge, that also made Kiba's on edge.

Just visiting huh? Why do you come here of all places?

She said to him. Visting all places? No I don't do that much. He padded behind her to see what she would do.

"Yes, just visting, I mean no harm. No I don't go all places, I really just wish to only go to packs not clan or heards."

He barked back to her. Hopefully she would understand.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Of The North (visiting)   The Wolf Of The North (visiting) EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:49 pm

The male seemed mischievous. She kept her eye on him for as long as possible untill he walked behind her. THAT'S IT! She whipped around and snapped at his face. Stay where i can keep my eye on you, don't try me... She growled wither fur on end and instincts dying to take over. She wasn't going to be used again by some creepy male...
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Of The North (visiting)   The Wolf Of The North (visiting) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:33 am

Kiba waited for the female to react to him. She was mad for some reason, not knowing he got closer to her with an evil grin. Just to bother her.

Stay where i can keep my eye on you, don't try me...

She growled at him. He felt like she was either trying to act tough or really mad.

"What do you think I'll do? I said I don't want to harm you, didn't I?"

He barked back to her.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Of The North (visiting)   The Wolf Of The North (visiting) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:01 pm

Well with you strangers, I never know what you truly mean by no harm.... And if I told you what I think you might do, you would most likely do it... Kristyna growled back. She wanted to tell him to be on his way but she was going to lead him to the camp site. Where her babies were... Unfortunately, my laws require me to bring you to our camp for hospitalities, unless you don't want to come...
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Of The North (visiting)   The Wolf Of The North (visiting) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Kiba waited for the wolf to talk more. While he was waiting he wanted to think of a den to make while he stayed there, in this pack.

Well with you strangers, I never know what you truly mean by no harm.... And if I told you what I think you might do, you would most likely do it...

She growled at him. This wolf had another mind here, he meant what he had said.

"I make sure I don't bother anyone. If I am, please tell me then. And if I bother you to much bit my leg then."

He barked back, not trying to make it sound like he really wanted it. He lifted his paw to show her he really meant it.

Unfortunately, my laws require me to bring you to our camp for hospitalities, unless you don't want to come...

She said back as if she really didn't want him there.

"Thank you. But may I know your name? I am Kiba."
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Of The North (visiting)   The Wolf Of The North (visiting) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Kristyna. She answered to Kiba. Come follow me and we can go to our home She padded towards the direction of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Of The North (visiting)   The Wolf Of The North (visiting) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:24 pm

Kiba saw as the she-wolf talked.

Kristyna.

She barked her name to him.

"You have a nice name."

He padded to her nicer. Not doing anything bad, not even smiling much now.

Come follow me and we can go to our home

There home he thought. He padded foreward.

"Show the way then."
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Of The North (visiting)   The Wolf Of The North (visiting) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:59 am

((Bump))
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Of The North (visiting)   The Wolf Of The North (visiting) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:58 pm

((Sorry but I have to take Kiba out))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Of The North (visiting)   The Wolf Of The North (visiting) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Of The North (visiting)
Page 1 of 1