Dog Tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum will let you role play animals. There are, pack, clans, heards, and more.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistix

Mistix

One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) Empty
PostSubject: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Mrning was rising and Rome was going to go hunt for food with his siblings. He rolled his tounge over Kristyna. I'm going hunting. I'll be back in a while. he whispered. His step-son,Hittite, was still asleep on Rome's paw. So he slipped his paw from under Hittite. He pushed his step kids toward Kristyna, so they were laying on her. Rome looked outside and saw Mistix motion her head to come on. So he ran out and left for hunting. Bye! Love! he yelled back to Kris. Soon he, Odin,and Mistix were deep in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:01 am

Kris felt the tounge of Rome rasp over her. She smiled and told him to go do his job and she'll be here when he got back. He pushed Hittie over to her and she snuggled he son and fell asleep again. He babies were moving and playing so she had to get up to watch them. Then, she smelled faint smell of another wolf. Familiar, but she could think where from....
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Osiris angrily stomped thru familiar lands. He did not know where he was though. As he looked ahead, he saw a den by the river. He thought to himself. Answers! So he picked up the pace toward the den. Once he got there, he popped his head inside. Excuse me miss. Ever so sorry to bother you. This fine day. But I am afraid I do not know where I am. Will you please tell me, where I am on this lovely day? he said. His voice sounded like that of a kind old english-man. He tilited his head waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:20 am

Kristyna smelled the wolf approaching her den. She pushed her pups behind her and answered him back. You have wandered into Tartarus. She narrowed her eyes at him. I think I know you..... She glanced at her puppies and then back at him. It clicked. He had raped her and these were his pups. YOU! HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR PATHETIC FACE TO ME! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY DEN AND AWAY FROM MY FAMILY! She lunged at him, hitting him in the chest and knocking him down. Rome HELP US!
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:39 pm

Osiris was hit by Kristyna real hard. He snarled and jumpped forward going pin her down. What do you mean Rome? You mean Rome Rome? Does he have 2 older siblings? Anyways do what i say and we won't get into a death fight. He snapped his teeth at Krityna. Going to bite her paw. Then not let go if he got her paw.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:01 pm

Yes, I mean Rome Rome, and he does have two siblings. Problem? She squirmed under his massive body. She had to hand it to him, he was pretty strong and handsome. What do you mean do as you say? I don't take orders from you!
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:05 pm

I mean Listen To Me Osiris snarled. He bit her again. This time with more power. And Rome is a problem. He is my son! He roared. He looked at the pups. And those are his newest siblings. he said. With a smirk on his face. But Osiris was older than Kristyna. He was 11!
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:17 pm

Rome is this guys son!? Ew, I was f**ked by and old man! Ughh! The male was bitting her harder and she cried out in pain. Please don't hurt me children....
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Osiris was losing his temper. Do NOT call me old man! he howled. This time when he bit her, he cracked some bone. He pushed her away from him. You do what I say from this point on. Do so, and I do not kill you. The pups were still playing. Osiris looked at them and snapped at them. Almost biting the pups. He looked back to Kristyna. Do not challenge me ignorrant wolf. These are my pups, so you belong to me. he growled. He turned away and mumbled; And Mistix Odin and Rome will die. He turned back to Kris. If you belong to me now, let me introduce my self. I am Osiris. Your mate.

Last edited by Mistix on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Rome and his sibling will not die! They are too strong! She felt the mean male bite her foot, fracturing her bone. She winced but didn't show too much pain.

If you belong to me now, let me introduce my self. I am Osiris. Your mate.

Hahahah.... no. Hahahaha, your funny. Did you just say I, Kristyna, am your mate? L-O-L, never. She stuck her toung out at him, just to make him mad. Regardless if these are your pups, they were forced upon me as you remember....
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Osiris hit Kristyna's mouth when she stuck out her tounge. He looked at the pups and nipped at them. To make Kris mad. Hittie whimpered but Osiris just hit him with his paw. He nipped at Artemis again. Beasts. he mumbled. he looked at Kris. Those are my pups and I hate those ugly whiny things! he roared. But then Osiris heard 3 howling wolves in the distance. Woves with food. He glared at Kristyna again and pushed her away. Do as I say. And you keep your life. he angrily daid to her.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:37 am

He nipped at her babies. No. Not Happining. Well, you were once a pup too, Orisis. So was I. Obviously, some don't mentally mature. She flatteded her ears and stood over by her pups. She felt bad for Orisis, he was lonely and had no one with him. Orisis. She said in a soft voice, Look at me, Orisis. If you want freinds and family, this isn't the way to do it!
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:09 pm

OOC:I'ts Osiris, not Orisis

Osiris looked at Kristyna, then turned his head. It's the way Mistix Odin and Rome grew up. If he wanted to win sympathy from Kris, he had to lie. In a convincing way. When Odin and Mistix could just talk, they turned on me. They said they were abandoned. I came on to you because i wanted pups who would actually love me. he said. The wolves with food were about 3 miles away. Coming back. Close enough to smell and the meat, too. I believe I do not your name yet,young lady. he said. Leaning towards her. His lie, could convince any-body.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:39 am

Kris was smart for a wolf. She wasn't going to trust him right off. My name is Kristyna. The puppies are Hittie and Artemis. She shifted he weight from the injured foot and walked over to her pups. She stood between them and Osiris and sat down. I highly doubt that Rome would blame any one for something like that....
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Osiris was now angry (not good). He was going to pin Kristyna down again. An evil glare blotted his eyes. i was supposed to kill you after you had become pregnant. he growled. That did not happen, so I will kill you now! As he lunged for her neck, another wolf pushed him away in a split second. It was Rome. he and Osiris were locked in battle, until Rome became unconsious. While Osiris had time, he was going to kick Kris backwards with his powerful hind legs. Mistix and Odin were now left to deal with their father.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:55 am

Kristyna's head filled with rage as he knocked out Rome. She growled viciously and tried to lung out a Osiris's legs. She was willing to die to protect her family.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Rome was slowly waking up. And when he did he saw Odin and Mistix attacking Osiris. One second, there was blood barking yelping and growling. The next second, Osiris had clenched on Odin's fur and flipped him. Odin then just got back up and went back to fight. Rome couldn't leave all the battle to his brother and sister, so he latched on to Osiris's neck. 4 wolves fighting like that would be really deadly. And just then, oh no, Hittite toddled off into the field.Where Osiris Mistix Odin and Rome were fighting.He could have been crushed! HITTITE!!! yelled Odin.He ran out from the fight and retrieved Hittite to Kristyna safely. Then Odin was back off to fight daddy. There was all the blood, all the rage, all the pain, that was the battle. Then a loud voice roared: STOOOOOOP FIIIIIIIGHTTTTIIIING NOOOOOOWWWW!!!! it was Osiris. He looked at Rome evily. I take pity on you my son. said Osiris. Rome was puzzled. What? Osiris looked at Rome even more evily now. You see, when you were born, your mother died of infection, not being treated by medics after you came along.I loved her. And you were responsible for her death. Mate murderer. MOTHER Murderer. Rome was now going to have something like a fury. Just not blind and deaf. DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT MY MOTHER!! he roared. He was in such a rage, he even bit, kicked and yelled at Kristyna. He was like really mad.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:55 pm

ROME! KNOCK IT OFF! She screamed at him. She felt him snapping at her and she took her massive paw and swung to get him to relax. Kristyna turned to Osiris. You bastard, look what you made me do! She advanced on him with a deathly look in her green eyes. Get the hell away from me NOW!
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Rome did calm down, and Mistix called a halt to the fight. The she sadly sighed. Osiris is the true father of Artemis and Hittite. Therefore, as High Alpha of Tartarus, I declare Osiris and Kristyna mates. Forever. and You will never see us again. Rome blinked back a hot tear and tried to run to Kristyna, but Mistix and Odin held him back. KRISTYNA! I LOVE YOU! NO, I WON'T LEAVE!. He tried to break free from his siblings grip, but he could not. In a few miutes Mistix, Odin and Rome were gone in forests of Tartarus. Osiris peered at Kris. You belong to me now. he hissed. Let us go to the den. he said pushing her there.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:52 am

Kris looked at Mistix and screamed, W-what the hell is wrong with you?! If you declare us mates, I'll kill him and then go with Rome. Bitch. She snarled and followed Osiris into the cave her was pushing her into. She wasn't afraid of him, what could he do?
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:18 pm

Osiris looked at Kristyna. He stood erect, trying to scare her. If you are my mate now, you follow my rules, and what I want to do. Rule 1, the pups names will be changed. To "Awful" and "Hatrid." Rule 2, No talk of Mistix, Odin or Rome. And Rule 3, if you break a rule, there will be a punishment, that will not be fun for you, or me. he sneered. Are we clear?
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Kristyna stared in disgust, Your sick..... Her babies names wouldn't be changed. She took a deep breath and boldly said No. We are not clear. I am not your slave damn it! I would rather die than follow you.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:05 pm

Osiris knocked Kristyna down and scooched the pups away. Must we go through this again?! he yelled. Then he took a breath. You have one more chance to give in to my will. Or else, you'll be having more pups. he sneered. An evil glare filled hi eyes.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Don't you dare..... She got up and snarled at Osiris. Get out, now, or i will kill you. She looked into his eye and the thought of him on her made her sick. I pity you, your so desperat for love, you choose me of all people in the world. Why me? I have to know!
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:11 pm

He pinned Kristyna down again. So it will be the hard way then. he sneered. And he began to well, do it to her again. More pups on the way! he grunted. Keeping Kris on the floor. He was mating her. Trying to make her feel bad and suffer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)   One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine) Empty

Back to top Go down

One Big Happy Family ?(prp Karine)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next