Dog Tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum will let you role play animals. There are, pack, clans, heards, and more.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) Empty
PostSubject: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm

Sniff, sniff. Alue put her head in the air, to find a scent, of others wanting in her pack. All that came was the cool air of the morning. She padded her heart beating for others to come to her land, no fight would happen to her, this was her pack, and she was all powerful. The Sight gave her the power over others, only ones meant to leader would be given the mighty power of the Sight. Yes there were other packs, the alphas there had the Sight too, they had once wanted to be allies, but they had left her, in the loneliness of the stone cave. It was never fun, they did not have it, and it never got the alliance. She did not want them on the land of hers.

“Is there anyone that wishes to join the pack of Anra?”

She barked into the blue. Waiting for some weary wolf that had wished to join her pack would come by, wanting in. The wolf would not get a high rank right away though; it would have to work for it. She started the pack, which made her alpha. No beta, no members yet. They would not be beta for a while, unless there was a really good reason for a high rank such as beta. They can not beg for a rank, if they did, they would have a good chance of being chased out of the pack right then and there. She hated wolves that did that, always, someone would do it soon though, she will just either chase them out, or take away there rank, unless they are low ranked.

(This does mean things though! Read the rules of the pack, act as if not knowing the ranks, or the alpha.Y'all know that!)

Last edited by Alue on Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dogtags.rpg-board.net
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:29 pm

Jason was wandering thru the lands of Anra. He had recently been exiled from Tartarus because he tried killing the Alpha Male in his sleep. He could have gotten away with it, if Odin's brother and sister didn't defend him. He looked around in the still silent air of night. He thought he smelled another wolf. But his mind was probably tricking him. Hello! Is any-one there? Please I need somewhere to stay. I'll do anything for a home! He didn't see anything. I only ask for at least shelter for the night. Please Someone! he howled. Howling his heart out.

He was far from Tartarus. but he didn't care. [color=cyan]Who needs 'em[color] he scoffed. I can find a new pack and a friend. Mistix will be wrong. And maybe i'll kill her someday. He then smelled another wolf. He stayed as still as possible. Not even twitching. No muscles moving. He was completely silent.
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:51 pm

Alue waited for someone to come by, wanting in. Letting the cool breeze go onto her gray fur. She wanted to leave for water, but she knew sooner or later another wolf would come. She sat there, thinking of what could happen, a wolf attacked, or a bear, humans? It was a dangerous world out here, hard to live in. That is the way packs started. Alphas needed to stay alive, or else the pack could die. Mistix was an Alpha too, her brother was the Alpha Male, to Alue she always thought that a female needs a mate that is not related to yourself. Well Mistix was not her.

Hello! Is any-one there? Please I need somewhere to stay. I'll do anything for a home! I only ask for at least shelter for the night. Please Someone!

Someone barked to her land. A strange had come for a reason; her ears peaked up at the long sad howl. It only asks for shelter from her, she wouldn’t mind now, once it is OK though, it would have to go home. Or it could join her pack, but start as a low ranked wolf. She turned her body to the wolf that she had heard.

“Hello? Is there someone close to me?”

She barked to the way she heard the wolf. Then the bushes shook, it must of gone under there. She padded over to the bush, then looked down at the wolf. Gave a smile then lifted her head to give it some space to come out.

“Hello, stranger, come out.”

Last edited by Alue on Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Jason was a little scared when the she-wolf appeared.

“Hello, stranger, come out.”

said the other wolf. Jason got to his feet trying to act brave. I am Jason. I have come here seeking refuge. he said. I was exiled from Tartarus, when I tried killing the High Alpha's brother. Mistix and Odin are not mates. But Odin being the oldest so made him alpha male. He peered at Alue.

His eyes were filled with curiousity. Who are you? he asked. Rain was coming on again, because it was monsoon season.
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:22 pm

Alue looked at the wolf as he got up off the ground. He smelled of fear, she wondered if that would be acceptable for her pack now. She thought of how much stronger she was then the other wolf now. It tried to act brave, but she saw through it, not as brave as her. They were never as brave as her. The rain hit her head; she did not want to move at all now. It felt good on her fur, she rose her head up in the air to feel it better. Drip, drip, it went off her muzzle. She looked at the wolf, wondering if he liked it as much as her.

I am Jason. I have come here seeking refuge.

He barked to her. Jason the name went through her mind. He was also a refuge, which meant no home. She wagged her tail, but not enough for anyone to see her tail go round. The wind blew at her, making it hard to see, but no matter she did not care as much. This weather made her very happy. Rain, wind, rocks falling, always made her happy. Danger, yes, always fun to her.

I was exiled from Tartarus, when I tried killing the High Alpha's brother. Mistix and Odin are not mates. But Odin being the oldest so made him alpha male.

He was exiled, he said. She could not believe it much, Mistix exiled someone? Well Alue did not care much; it makes them come to her now. Alue knew that not all dogs were good, even Alphas, but luckily she was not one of them.

Who are you?

He asked her. Alue did not want to say much about her.

“I am Alue, I don’t need to tell you any more. Now though I will ask you stuff I need to know before I let you in, if I let you in. First, what do you think you could do to help Anra, Jason?”

(Please post more, or I will not let him in)
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:58 pm

Jason was not sure of what he could do to help Anra. In Tartarus, he was first a Lazy Bum. Then a Medic, then a hunter. Maybe he could be a hunter or Medic.

I Tartarus, I was a Lazy Bum, then a Medic, then a hunter. But I am Willing to try anything new. I'll even be the lowest rank. If it means finding a home.

he said. Like Alue, Jason loved the rain. He let the wind rustle through his fur. But now he was all wet. Then the wind began howling, and claps of lightning and booms of thunder came on. A bolt struck down a near by tree. Now it was really dangerous.

Where should we go?!

he barked. Then he saw a cave close by. But it would be respectful to wait for the Alpha. Or let her have the cave.
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:22 pm

Alue looked at the other wolf, he talked of other packs, he was chased out from them. He would maybe be chased out, or turned into a slave of Anra. Unless he would be able to show he was worthy. Hiding from her though might have effect on his entering to the pack. It was up to him how he would get in the pack, not much up to her, it was how he acted. If she found him unworthy, she would not let him in; all he needed was something he could do well, to help the pack.

I Tartarus, I was a Lazy Bum, then a Medic, then a hunter. But I am Willing to try anything new. I'll even be the lowest rank. If it means finding a home.

He barked back to her, she was right; this dog was a little low life to packs. Not so good to say, if he really wanted in, he would say his highest rank would be more acceptable. Not how low his low rank was. If she had climbed ranks she would only say her high rank, so she could have a better chance to get in. She was smart, unlike some others.

“Well, what is your best job at? Please really tell me, if there is no use of you, then you might not come in to the pack.”

She barked to him, then at the end it turned into a little growl. A flash of light went by her eyes, and then a bright light came. Lightning had hit a tree, and it was falling down, she did not worry though, it looked close, but there was an indent where there was a little stream, and besides it was on a no land pack area. They were safe, from the fire from the tree.

Where should we go?!

He barked to her, and then he turned his head to a cave past the boarder. She would not let him over, yet if he gets in to the pack. He smelled of fear to her, she was still braver than him.

“Why do you fear fire, when it is not close? Now stay put, do not cross the boarder! If you want in stay put there!”

She growled to him, wanting him to listen good to her.

(please please please! Post more! You NEED to reach the most I want!)
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Jason did stay in the pack borders. No questions asked. He looked at Alue, the Alpha and bowed his head. He continued to ignore the fire. He bowed before the alpha in respect. He was in a groveling postition.

My Alpha, I am your most humble slave. I will die for you, or anyone else in Anra. I will eliminate those who are a threat, and welcome those of peace. Where you will go, I will go. I am your servant. I am the lowest of the low, I am worthless. Your wish, is my command. Great Alpha Alue, of the Anra Pack.

He was a loyal servant toward Alue. The fire, no longer struck fear into his heart or mind. He was a brave fighter. Who was willing to do any thing for Alue. He was a grateful wolf. A very grateful wolf. Then a hare dashed from the corner of Jason's eye. He immeadeatly lashed around and caught it.

Even though hen was hungry, and hadn't eaten in days, he offered the hare to the Alpha. Reguardless of anything he stood over Alue like a guard. He bowed his head as a sign of repect, in the fury of the rain. He slightly smiled at Alue. Then groveled again. He whispered:

My one and only master.
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:15 am

Jason listened to Alue, she still was a little mad for no real reason. She bared her teeth a little. The fire was going down a bit now, that was more safe. Also she did like the heat of the fire though, she sometimes liked the heat from there things. Like the sun, it keeps them alive. Jason bowed his head to her, she had no clue why. She did not tell him any thing besides her name.

My Alpha, I am your most humble slave. I will die for you, or anyone else in Anra. I will eliminate those who are a threat, and welcome those of peace. Where you will go, I will go. I am your servant. I am the lowest of the low, I am worthless. Your wish, is my command. Great Alpha Alue, of the Anra Pack.

He barked to her, no reason it seemed though. She wanted to know how he found out how he found out she was alpha. She never told him, did the word spread? Is he a threat to her pack? She could not take it.

“Who told you I am alpha?! Where did you hear it?! Who told you?! Did Mistix tell you?! Why would you listen to her?! I don’t even know if I should let you in if you take stuff others have said then pass them around so the alphas could die!”

She growled at him, little brat. She was pissed, very very pissed off. She never told anyone about the other alphas, besides this one already knew about Mistix, she wanted to leave this pup to die.

“Now have a little chance of joining Anra Jason!”

She could not help it. Jason ran off then came back with a rabbit. He gave it to her, she was not a softy, he would not get her back on his side that easily. He bowed his head again. She bared her teeth at him, waiting to see him cower and act weak.

My one and only master.

He whispered to her. It did not matter to her, calling master, oldest thing to get someone to do something for you.

“Don’t talk that crap to me!”
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:58 am

Jason didn't really know why Alue was mad at him. He looked at Alue, not even knowing what fear was. He stood erect. Not caring about any thing.

Yes. Mistix did tell me you were alpha. When I was being exiled, she yelled: GET OUT OF HERE BLOODY WOLF! YOU ARE HEREBY EXILED AND BANNED FROM TARTARUS, YOU EVIL WOLF. GO TO THAT ALPHA ALUE IN ANRA. OR SOMWHERE!JUST GET OUT!!! Then when I was leaving i heard her say, Odin and his younger brother Rome should go to make peace with you.

Jason was older than Alue, but younger than Mistix Odin and Rome. So to Jason, Alue was a pup. The rabbit he offered was not touched. So he didn't know if she would eat it. He looked at the white and brown rabbit. His stomach growled because he hadn't eaten in so long. The rabbit's body lay limp, lifeless and full of juicy meat.

He really did not care what Alue did to him. He just wanted a home for the night. And also, Jason had lived in Tartarus, so he could surviv on his own. He was just looking for a home tonight. But why was Alue mad at him? He had no idea.

Please, I just want a shelter for tonight.

He said with no expression. He looked at Alue, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Alue looked at Jason, with an unhappy face. He was not meant to know this kind of info. The alphas are meant to keep it a secret, but it was Mistix that made him leave. She could see why he kind of knew what he was talking about. She felt a little sorry for getting mad at him; it was Mistix that told him all of the info. Jason seemed a little confused; he had not yet told her why he knows everything. She lowered her ear over her head; put her nose down a bit to the ground. Breathed in a bit deep, wanting to say sorry, but that was not so good to do, as an alpha she needs to be a strong wolf. If she showed any weakness, someone could challenge her to a fight.

Yes. Mistix did tell me you were alpha. When I was being exiled, she yelled: GET OUT OF HERE BLOODY WOLF! YOU ARE HEREBY EXILED AND BANNED FROM TARTARUS, YOU EVIL WOLF. GO TO THAT ALPHA ALUE IN ANRA. OR SOMWHERE!JUST GET OUT!!! Then when I was leaving i heard her say, Odin and his younger brother Rome should go to make peace with you.

He barked back to her. What she had thought was true, she did tell him. And that others wanted to make peace with her, she did not recall it that well. He could of, but then Mistix went off. That might have been the time Jason was talking about, but she did not yet know. She wanted to ask more ‘real’ questions, like his history. She had a good one to ask, and there must have been a reason. Jason did not really seem to care how Alue was acting, how mad she was, but not showing. Anger stayed long in a wolf, a grudge. Anyone could have it, mainly females.

Please, I just want a shelter for tonight

He said with no expression. She was kind of bothered how he was acting then, not that good. He might have been older, but he was not acting so well if he wanted in. All he wanted was shelter, what about a pack? He would only say he wanted in for a while, not to be a pack member, a loner he sounded like.

“Mistix told you about me? I would never tell anyone about another pack, I don’t want to make a pack easy to attack. And do you want in or not? It sounds like you just want to stay here, not a ‘real’ pack. I want to know now though, why did you want to kill the alpha male of that said pack? There is no real point is there? All you would do, most likely is make sure the pack is fine and it is very hard to do.”
((Sorry so short! X.X))
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:14 pm

OOC: If no one replies by April 28, this will be locked and moved.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:45 pm

Jason became confused. A humble asking for shelter, became maybe him in a pack. That was a change of events. He didn't know what to think. A pack? And then she asked about Odin. Not a good idea. So he replied to Alue:

A pack? Well, er... uh, I don't know.

He would not answer about Odin. Under any circumstances. But the real reason he tried to kill Odin, is because one day Jason felt it was his time to take over Tartarus. So he tried to kill Odin in his sleep, Odin fought back and yelled. So Mistix came and exiled Jason.

The rabbit Jason offered Alue was still untouced and he hadn't eaten in days. His stomach growled and he lay down on the ground and moaned.

(( Sorry, short, gotta go to bed <3))
Back to top Go down
M'raaj-Dar

M'raaj-Dar

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:06 pm

J`Ghasta made his way along the borders of Anra,which was supposedly a 'united pack'. 'we'll see how united they are' he thought as he continued on his way.

“Is there anyone that wishes to join the pack of Anra?”

The cultist's ears perked when he heard a female voice break through the dark and cold night.She must be the alpha,if she were not she wouldn't just out and ask someone to join with out the alpha present.Shaking his head J`Ghasta decided to hang back and see if others would come,he wasn't going to be the first to make a grand entrance."Dear Sithis what am i getting myself into?" Mutter the few words he turned his attention to a figure that had already arrived,well this was going to be interesting.Sitting and watching from the side lines was much more interesting then just going right up,plus he wasn't just going to walk up and swear his never ending loyalty.No he had to watch,to find out what made this female tick.

The two other canines had a conversation that J`Ghasta didn't bother to listen to at all,it wasn't his to.He did however keep his eyes peeled on the female and her reactions,as if breaking her down piece by piece in his mind.Finally deciding that he was long past due to make himself known he stood.When the conversation reached a short break the Silencer made his way closer to the others.His eyes know stayed peeled on the male,apparently he had tried to kill the alpha male of his last pack,and the Dark Guardian didn't like him already.Was the alpha really considering letting him in?What was stopping him from killing her while she slept,after all he only wanted shelter and not to actually join,or from what they had said that is what J`Ghasta had gotten.Looking back at the female he decided to speak.

"Hello my fair maiden,my name is J`Ghasta,but i would prefer you called me Brother"
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:15 pm

Alue stared at Jason, the exiled one from pack, if he acted the same here, so would be the same. Who does this mutt think he is? She wondered to herself, as if a bad wolf would be able to join her pack. This pack was meant to be a pack of kindness, yet sometimes she had to set down a law, not everything can be good, you cannot make peace with out war. Trying to kill the alpha of a pack, he could try to do the same to her, she found it hard to no there would be someone in the pack, maybe wanting to kill her. She would not trust him that much, he could be a spy for another pack, if he was, a while ago, he could be trying to get dirt on her, to take her land away.

A pack? Well, er... uh, I don't know.

He barked back to him, shelter, she was only out here for wolves that wanted to join in on her pack, if he wanted to have some “shelter” he could of just walked in, well only if he was hurt. If he seeked shelter, find a dry cave! Packs, they will most likely not offer it. She might, matters how old they are, a pup, yes! An adult, go to the mountains buddy! Alue heard another animal come closer, not at hunting pace, but in a wanting pace, slow and relaxed. The wolf came forth, staring at Jason; she wondered what he had wanted to see.

“Hello my fair maiden,my name is J`Ghasta,but i would prefer you called me Brother"

The new wolf said. His name was J’Ghasta, but nick name was Brother. She was fine with that. She lifted her paw, to see if anyone else had to say, and then started to lick her paw. No one said another word; she thought it must be her turn. Well she would talk to Jason then Brother. She put her paw down, and looked at Jason.

“Jason, if you don’t want in the pack, then go seek shelter in the mountains, that is what they are for. A pack is for wolves who want to stay together. Not to leave without notice.”

She turned her head to Brother, going to say something to him.

“Hello, Brother, I am Alue, I will be seeing if you, and Jason, shall join the pack of Anra. Then help make it a better place for all wolves.”

She stared at him, waiting to see if anything would happen. Now the rain had stopped.

(( Sorry short guys! I am trying not to role play till Saturday, fail!))
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Jason stood up from the mossy ground, and looked at J'Ghasta. He said to call him brother. That made Jason think: he seemed to already be united with Anra. The rabbit at Alue's feet, still lay untouched. He was starting to go insane with hunger. He was still wet from the rain, so he shook himself off. This made him feel semi-warm. Then he turned to Alue and Brother.

Hello Brother, I am Jason.

he said. Slightly bowing his head as a sign of respect. Then he turned to Alue.

Master, if I was to join this pack, Anra, what would I have to do?

he asked. Tilting his head in curiousity. He then slightly bowed his head to her. One thing he wanted to avoid, was being exiled. Again. Then he felt tense and nervous.

((sorry, short))
Back to top Go down
M'raaj-Dar

M'raaj-Dar

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:03 pm

J`Ghasta nodded to show he had heard everything that Alue had said and understood every word of it.So he was right,she was the alpha or she was someone ranked higher up.He turned his head to the wolf named Jason just as he began to speak again.

Hello Brother, I am Jason.

J`Ghasta dipped his head in greeting towards the other male before speaking politely."Hello Jason" J`Ghasta had been taught to always be polite to other even if he didn't trust them.

"Master, if I was to join this pack, Anra, what would I have to do?"

Master?Master? J`Ghasta tilted his head slightly at the word,why the heck would anyone want to call another their master? He could understand if they were a slave but this wolf wasn't in the pack.J`Ghasta forced a growl back down his throat as he looked at Alue to see how she would react."Yes ma'am i to am curious as to what we need to do" He tilted his head to the side while looking at her,mostly looking like a little puppy asking his mother if he could go play with his friends.The pack had caught his attention while he had listened to the birds talk of it.They hadn't spoken much and they didn't know much but they gave him what he needed to know.They had told him where to go so he wouldn't lose his way here and now he just had to make it through acceptance.Head still tilted his eyes darted to where Jason was.J`Ghasta would keep an eye on him so he didn't try anything.
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:33 am

Master, if I was to join this pack, Anra, what would I have to do?

Jason asked, if he wanted in he would have to tell what he could do, not what she wanted him to do. She would want a hunter, but they might be not being for that job. Maybe they can just go around and do what she is doing. Jason seems as though all he wanted was in, even if there was nothing for him to do, everyone would have to work though, no one can sit around and have nothing to do, they both would have to do something.

"Yes ma'am i to am curious as to what we need to do"

Brother barked too, agreeing with Jason. He seemed different than Jason, which meant he would be able to do different things, not to wolves can to the same thing. It was not her choice to choose what they do; never should you push a dog to do what a dog can not do. She stood up, from sitting. Lifted her head, to be the highest of the dogs. Even if she is a she-wolf, she should still be respected, by her rank.

“I do not choose what you do, really. It matters what you can do, if you can not hunter well, then you will not be a hunter.”

She barked back in reply. She would ask them another question. One that related to the topic.

“What can you guys do? Like run fast? What have you done? What good? What bad?”

She had to ask, Brother just came, and Jason, never seems to really answer her questions, maybe now he could. It might have seemed like a lot of questions, but not really. They were all the same, just easier for them to reply. It seemed as tough it would be easier for Jason, Brother; he seemed smart to know the questions well.

((Sorry lost muse D: Well here though!))
Back to top Go down
M'raaj-Dar

M'raaj-Dar

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:11 pm

J`Ghasta cocked his head as he thought about the answers to what Alue had asked.What was he good at? hmmm... well he could hunt very well and his speed gave him the advantage in this.What else? He could defend a territory better then most he knew, his 'boxing' gave him an advantage in this too.Okay with that established moving on to the next question,What had he done?Well lets see he had saved pups from burning forest but that was only once and he had been acting on instinct.What else..... He had gotten in a fight with a rabies infected wolf and come out alive amazingly,although at last moment the rabies finally stopped the poor things heart.J`Ghasta looked to Jason to see if he would speak first or if J`Ghasta should speak first.Deciding that he should be the first to speak he turned to Alue.

"Well I can hunt amazingly well and my 'Boxing' gives me somewhat of an advantage in defending borders.As for what I have done,I saved three puppies from a forest fire."

Feeling satisfied J`Ghasta again sat again and waited to hear what Jason could contribute to the she-wolf's pack.J`Ghasta didn't really care but the wolf had caught his interest.J`Ghasta knew that all eyes would most likely be transferred to Jason.From where he sat he finally took the time to actually look the two over.Alue,the female,was gray with a white underbelly.Around her neck was a collar that looked to be to different shades of pink but it was hard for the dark guardian to tell.Looking down toward her paws he noticed a scar on her leg and slightly wondered how she got it.He turned his gaze to Jason and looked over the other's features.J`Ghasta didn't care to really take in Jason's appearance before he was looking at Alue again.J`Ghasta mentally slapped himself,he barely even knew this female! Snorting he looked away and hoped no one had noticed his staring.

(Someone has a crush ~~~)
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:34 pm

"Well I can hunt amazingly well and my 'Boxing' gives me somewhat of an advantage in defending borders.As for what I have done,I saved three puppies from a forest fire."

Alue looked at Brother, seeing he was happy with what he had said. Boxing, she had never seen that before, nor had she ever heard of a wolf saving pups from a fire. A protector, that is good. Someone to help the pack be safe. She felt the scene of someone watching her, Brother. She could see why. She was the one talking stuff. If she was where he was, she would be listening to what the wolf had to say. Then she says he was looking at her in a different way. She wanted to ask him what he was doing, but right now she had a job to do. She looked at Jason, waiting to see what he had to say. Nothing right now, he must be waiting to see what she had to say. She turned her head back to Brother.

“Nice, an advantage against others. That seems good. Plus you sound like you protect pups well. That could be good in there are any pups in the pack.”

She barked back to him. She did not have to care what she said, they were going to listen to her, she hoped at least. By the sounds Jason was an assassin. Maybe there is something for him like that. Who knew what was in this pack, besides herself, she made it all. She looked at Jason, Then at brother, something they could both d. But different things. She had a plan now. What they could both do. Brother would become a fighter and hunter then maybe Heart and Jason would, or could, become a Fire, or maybe start out as a hunter. She raised her voice, and then lifted her head, looking before the two wolves. Waiting for them to think something bad would happen to them. She did not smile. Then backed up, letting she see both wolf, and let them see her whole body.

“I say both of you are now members of Anra. You may come to my land. You will start out as Newbies but then work up for a rank you want or I choose for you.”

She barked to them, and then turned for her pack land. Waiting to hear them paws walking behind hers.

[ooc] post once more both of you then this will be done [/ooc]
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:39 pm

((Dead-line: next week today))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)   Around my ground now? (for other wanting in) Empty

Back to top Go down

Around my ground now? (for other wanting in)
Page 1 of 1